Shea Butter Is The Ultimate Natural Moisturizer Out There! Check Its Importance For Your Skin And Hair In www.miskshops.com
What Is Shea Butter?
Shea butter is an extracted seed fat. It comes from the nut of the Shea trees grow in East and South Africa. In color, it is ivory when raw, while being under procedures, it is white. It comes from two oily kernels. When they move the kernel from the seed, they ground it into a powder and then boil it in water. After that, the butter comes up to the top of the water and becomes solid. It’s indeed edible and also people use it for external purposes, such as beauty matters and some skin conditions.
Shea Butter is very beneficial to your skin
People have been using Shea Butter for ages now, it has been a cosmetic ingredient. They apply it to their skin for many purposes. Thanks to its high concentration of both vitamins and fatty acids; not only that but also its texture and consistency that is easy to spread and to penetrate the skin. Here are some of the wonders that Shea Butter can do to your skin.
- It moisturizes the skin: It has fatty acids that give the skin a moisturizing effect when applied. It has oily elements such as oleic, stearic, and other palmitic acids, which the skin absorbs rapidly. They smoothen the skin and give it a hydrated healthy look.
- It is anti-inflammatory: Has anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore the butter slows the production of cytokines that is an inflammatory cell, and other cells. It fights skin irritation, that cold and dry weather may cause. It also helps fighting eczema and other skin conditions.
- Shea Butter slows aging: It boosts collagen production and helps to promote new cells. For instance, it helps to reduce the wrinkles that we all have under our eyes, on our forehead, and around our cheeks.
- It treats dandruff: To treat dandruff, you must have advanced constant moisture to your irritated skin. Shea butter can be combined with other moisturizers to treat dandruff and decrease the chance of having flare-ups.
- Shea Butter is antioxidant: The butter is rich with vitamins A and E. These vitamins are responsible for providing antioxidant activity. It protects skin cells from free radicals that can lead to prematurely aging skin.
Its benefits on your hair
The Butter is considered to be a great product for hair care. It has many beneficial impacts on the hair as it makes it healthier and more alive.
- Repairs damages of the hair and protects it: It restores the moisture in the hair as it gets exposed to many chemical products and the heat of straighteners. It also protects the hair from bad weather as it coats it and keeps it moisturized. The great other things about shea butter are that it has SPF, in other words, it protects the hair from its exposure to UVR. You can also use it before swimming as it protects it against salt and chlorine.
- Treats itchy scalp: It is very effective in cooling off an itchy scalp or dandruff as mentioned above. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, it provides the scalp with the right amount of fatty acids that it needs to treat the dryness and soothe the irritation.
- Natural hair conditioner: Thanks to vitamins A and E, it is an excellent moisturizer and hair conditioner. It smoothens the hair from roots to tips without leaving the hair greasy. You can apply it as a mask before bathing, or as a conditioner to apply after shampoo.
- Prevents hair loss: Shea Butter has the essential nutrients to your hair to improve the scalp and the hair. It makes the follicles of the hair stronger, so it automatically reduces hair loss. Moreover, the anti-inflammatory properties of shea butter also help in preventing the hair from loss.
Other Shea Butter benefits for your general health
- In Africa, they use Shea Butter to soothe muscular pain. They apply and massage the aching muscle with it, and then they feel relieved. As the soreness and the achiness of the muscles fade away.
- As we mentioned earlier, Shea Butter is edible. It actually can lower the bad cholesterol in your blood. Due to its richness with stearic acid that reduces lipoprotein and plasma cholesterol levels.
- Diarrhea is a common condition that we all encounter at a certain time. It can help treat it. Some dietary-aid products treat diarrhea and are likely to be mixed with Shea Butter.
- Rheumatism is an inflammatory disease. On the other hand, Shea Butter has anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore it is very beneficial to the aching joints. The butter is good for the parts of the body that are affected by rheumatism.
Shea Butter had and has gain popularity over thousands of years. It is native to Africa but spread worldwide to become one essential product in beauty. Its benefits on your skin, your hair, and also your health are various. On one hand, people use it on their skin for beauty and also medical purposes. It moisturizes the skin, it prevents it from any possible inflammation due to bad weather and other factors. It also treats serious skin conditions like eczema and dandruff. On the other hand, it is good for the hair as it makes a great hair mask and conditioner. Preventing hair loss, and also protecting it from UVR, it strengthens it without making the hair look greasy. In addition to all of that, it can be used for general health reasons. It lowers the bad cholesterol in your blood. It can deal with diarrhea and rheumatism. Also, it can treat sore muscles and relieve pain. You can purchase Shea Butter for a really good price on our website www.miskshops.com. We have moisturizing creams that have Shea Butter in them, just what you need for your skin and hair.
Install the app: