- Accept these terms
The Terms you are reading are a legally binding contract between you and Miskshops. When you will use Miskshops, this contract will set out your privileges and accountabilities, any services provided by Miskshops (here we are referring to all of these collectively as our ‘Services’), so it is an earnest request for you to read it carefully. If you use any of our Services you are agreeing to the Terms. If you are not comfortable with the Terms, then you may not use our Services.
- Ideas and Content
Providing Ideas and Content
Miskshops right to use Ideas and Contents
You are permitting Miskshops a continual, unchangeable, worldwide, edit, translate, publish, modify, distribute, perform and display any Content that you make available, also nonexclusive license to use, in every medium, and any format, or forum. You also agree that Miskshops is free to use any ideas provided by you for any reason. Our Miskshops will be under no obligation
(a) has to keep any Content or Idea in confidence;
(2) to deliver any compensation for any Idea or Content; or
(3) to answer to any Content or Idea.
You are also allowing to Miskshops the right to use any name associated with any Content or Idea that you make available to Miskshops, despite the fact Miskshops has no obligation to exercise this right.
No banned or illegal content
You acknowledge that you will not make any available Content about the Miskshops which is false, deceptive, inaccurate, or confusing.
Miskshops will monitor
Privacy of yours
Your account with Miskshops
You will have to make an account with Miskshops to use some of our Services. And that will require you to follow a few rules.
- To create an account here, you have to be 18 years or older to use our Services. Those who are under 18 and at least 13 years of age are only permitted to use our Services through an account owned by their parents or legal guardian with the proper permission and under their direct supervision. Children under 13 years are not allowed to use Miskshops or our Services.
- You need to tell us everything honestly. Which includes providing accurate information about yourself. It is forbidden to use wrong information or impersonate other person or company through your account
- You will be solely accountable for the account you have created. And also, you will take full responsibility for any activity on your account. If you share your account with other people, then the financial information of the person is being used on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activities. If you are registering as a business individual, you allow that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business.
- Protect your password at any cost. Things we have mentioned above, if you have read all of them then you already know you will take full responsibility for any activity on your account, so it is necessary to keep your account password protected.
Things you are obliged to do
Pay your bills timely
To Miskshops, you are responsible for paying all the fees that you owe. You are also solely accountable for collecting or paying any known taxes for any purchases or sales you make through our Services.
Protect our system
You have to agree that you cannot interfere with or try to violate any of our Services, such as- by delivering any virus or any other harmful computer codes.
Don’t break the law
You agree that under any circumstances you will not break any laws in connection with your use of the Services. That means any local, state, federal, and international laws that may apply to you cannot be broken. For instance, you must acquire any permits or licenses that you or your business needs; also, you have not permission to sell anything that violates any laws.
Miskshops will provide you with specific legal information in writing from time to time. While using our Services, you are agreeing to our Electronic Communications Policy, which means how we deliver that information to you. We can deliver any information via mail, that is what this agreement says.
Information on pricing
Miskshops cannot affirm the price or availability of an item until after your order is placed. There is a chance of occurring any errors regarding pricing or availability on the Miskshops or through Marketplace Retailers. Miskshops reserves the right to cancel any orders if they contain any pricing or availability errors, with no further obligations to you.
Know that promotional codes are limited in nature and they might expire or be discontinued or without notice. Also, these codes are of no use where prohibited by law. Promotional codes cannot be copied, sold, or otherwise transferred. Miskshops reserve the right in their discretion to dictate any condition on the offering of any promotional code.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact details below.
Company: MISK SHOP LTD
Address: Dephna House, 7 Coronation Road, Launchese
County: Greater London
Postcode: NW10 7PQ
Country: United Kingdom